Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 5th 05, 11:03 PM
S.Fritts

Default Open ladder line question

In reference to the discussion about the fellow wanting to run several
antennas with seperate ladder lines, is it ok to terminate the ladder
line with a 4:1 balun and the run the coax from the balun to the
tuner? I also want to run at least two center fed zepp type antennas
fed with ladder line. Can I just terminate the ladder lines outside
with a 4:1 balun on each and run two coax feed lines to an antenna
switch inside the house?

I hope I am making myself clear on this.

Thanks

Steve W4SEF

SWR - wtf? Roy Lewallen Antenna 110 July 1st 05 05:30 AM
How to measure soil constants at HF Reg Edwards Antenna 104 June 25th 05 10:46 PM
swr question Fred W4JLE Antenna 27 June 1st 05 01:45 AM
Coax Length for G5RV and Center Support for Ladder Line ? Gary Antenna 10 April 25th 05 02:27 AM
Ladder Line and wind Jim Miller Antenna 12 February 27th 05 01:15 AM