Old November 6th 05, 01:48 AM

Old November 6th 05, 02:37 AM

Old November 6th 05, 06:07 AM

Default Lunch Tomorrow

Dave wrote:
"Henry" wrote in message

Be here before 12:00 for lunch.

CU then.

Love

Dad

what you having??

ROTFL I was in this newsgroup when I thought I was in my email
program and I sent the message to my son. I called him later and he
said he didn't get the email. I'll try to be more carefull, but it
sure is funny to me. :-)

Henry
Old November 6th 05, 06:35 AM
Stananger

Henry wrote:

Dave wrote:
"Henry" wrote in message

Be here before 12:00 for lunch.

CU then.

Love

Dad

what you having??

ROTFL I was in this newsgroup when I thought I was in my email
program and I sent the message to my son. I called him later and he
said he didn't get the email. I'll try to be more carefull, but it
sure is funny to me. :-)

Henry

So whats for lunch? you still didnt tell us!
Old November 6th 05, 08:49 AM
David G. Nagel

Stananger wrote:
Henry wrote:

Dave wrote:

"Henry" wrote in message

Be here before 12:00 for lunch.

CU then.

Love

Dad

what you having??

ROTFL I was in this newsgroup when I thought I was in my email
program and I sent the message to my son. I called him later and he
said he didn't get the email. I'll try to be more carefull, but it
sure is funny to me. :-)

Henry

So whats for lunch? you still didnt tell us!

And where do we meet?

Old November 7th 05, 11:45 PM
Steve Nosko

Ahhh! Brain full.