Old May 11th 05, 02:44 AM
KC8GXW

Default N9OGL SHOW CANCELLED UNTIL TOMORROW

N9OGL SHOW CANCELLED UNTIL TOMORROW
Author: Todd Daugherty
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 16:40:38
XRef: news.sisna.com rec.radio.amateur.policy:220870
Hello,
It will be on 20 meters tomorrow at 4.00pm CST

Todd N9OGL

"Chuck O'Neal" wrote in message
What frequency? Will it be on a band where there is any propagation?

"Todd Daugherty" wrote in message
Hello everyone,

The N9OGL program is cancelled until tomorrow due to antenna problems
Sorry about that, it will be up and running tomorrow Sunday, 30 at

4.00pm
CST

Todd n9ogl

Sheesh and this was over 4 months ago and he still hasn't got it going!

Old May 11th 05, 04:08 AM
N9OGL

No true, It has been on at lease six times.
I've been busy the majority of the time with school.

Todd N9OGL

Old May 11th 05, 05:33 AM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:

No true, It has been on at lease six times.
I've been busy the majority of the time with school.

Todd N9OGL

More lies fool? You said 24/7. That means full time, not 10 seconds
posing as the red panty boy!

Old May 11th 05, 05:45 AM
N9OGL

No dumb ass, I started out with a hour program, come summer it will be
24/7 as a matter of fact it will be 24/7 sooner then you think....put
the vaccum down and read...if you can. If not I think roger can read it
for you...I think he's look for a room mate, you both would make a
lovely couple.

Todd N9OGL

Old May 11th 05, 05:59 AM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:

No dumb ass, I started out with a hour program, come summer it will be
24/7 as a matter of fact it will be 24/7 sooner then you think....put
the vaccum down and read...if you can. If not I think roger can read it
for you...I think he's look for a room mate, you both would make a
lovely couple.

Todd N9OGL

There you go talking gay stuff again, Roger? What happened to Steve?
What is "he's look for a room mate"? Is this more toadebonics? What's
"vaccum"? Your main source of food? Oh you meant VACUUM, I think you're
looking in the mirror and got confused there gayboy!

Old May 11th 05, 03:32 PM
K4YZ

KC8GXW wrote:

Is this more toadebonics?

Jim! I love it! But is it copyrighted, and will you sue me if I
use it...?!?!

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 12th 05, 07:41 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
No true, It has been on at lease six times.
I've been busy the majority of the time with school.

Six times too many.

And I guess the short yellow bus is a bit too slow to get you home
by sunset, eh, Todd...???

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 12th 05, 08:12 PM
N9OGL

Stebie said
Six times too many.
Steve, K4YZ

Ohh, what are you going to do about it??? nothing, except whine about
it on here.
Correction seven times counting last night transmission

Todd N9OGL

Old May 12th 05, 08:16 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Stebie said
Six times too many.
Steve, K4YZ

Ohh, what are you going to do about it???

It's not what I am going to do about it.

nothing, except whine about it on here.

You're the one with the whining problem, Todd.

Correction seven times counting last night transmission

"Last night transmission" being the start of the 24/7 broadcasts
that you've been insisting that are just around the corner...???

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 12th 05, 08:38 PM
N9OGL

STEEVEEE SAID
"Last night transmission" being the start of the 24/7 broadcasts
that you've been insisting that are just around the corner...???

No, I've deiced not to run 24 hours because it would be a burden for
one person to do for the time being. I am however going to extended it
on HF from one hour to three hours. But that's not to say I will be
going 24 hours in the future.

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
"THE VOICE OF AMATEUR RADIO"

k4yz makes threats on n9ogl's blog [email protected] Policy 72 April 18th 05 01:12 AM
k4yz makes threats on n9ogl's blog [email protected] General 70 April 17th 05 08:28 PM
The N9OGL SHOW N9OGL Policy 19 March 19th 05 10:22 AM
Latest Online Oldies shows on Rock-it Radio BennieDingo Broadcasting 0 February 19th 05 09:04 PM
Latest 50's Rock and Roll Shows Online Rockitradio Broadcasting 0 August 14th 04 12:20 AM