Old December 12th 05, 12:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
SignalFerret

Default EZNEC model of a 2m Ringo Ranger

Anyone model a Ringo Ranger? Thought I'd ask before I rediscover the wheel.
I'm having trouble with the feed section.

Robert
N3LGC

Old December 12th 05, 02:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Ferrell

Please share it when you get done. It would remove an item from my do
it list. I never was able to adjust the matching section to my
satisfaction when I first got it. I just left it wherever I was in the
process. That was probably around 1980. I recently bought a MFJ 269
and checked it out. The SWR wanders around quite a bit but always
stays below 2:1.

John Ferrell W8CCW

Old December 12th 05, 03:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Ferrell

John Ferrell wrote:

Please share it when you get done. It would remove an item from my do
it list. I never was able to adjust the matching section to my
satisfaction when I first got it. I just left it wherever I was in the
process. That was probably around 1980. I recently bought a MFJ 269
and checked it out. The SWR wanders around quite a bit but always
stays below 2:1.

John Ferrell W8CCW

I should have said the Swr Wanders around across the band...

--
John Ferrell W8CCW

EZNEC model of sleeve antenna David Antenna 5 October 18th 05 06:54 AM
How to model on EZNEC David Antenna 36 October 13th 05 01:42 AM
Super Antennas MP-1 EZNEC model Jochen Schaeuble Antenna 2 August 29th 05 07:59 PM
Ringo Ranger II Harbin Antenna 6 November 16th 04 08:18 AM
WTB: Ringo Ranger II Edflicek Swap 0 January 11th 04 05:23 PM