Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 12th 03, 04:42 PM
R. Scott

Default Anyone have a secret to finding that Free tower.

Thought I would bring this up just for giggles. As I try to save up
for tower plus shipping plus yada yada, I got to thinking about it. HOW
does on find the free ones. Ive ran into and this is no lie 10 guys
over
the last 5 or so years that picked the towers they have for litteraly
FREE.

I asked what they did and most said they just came across it.

Last guy I talked too, a county hunter in Idaho (as I was giving out
counties)
when I stopped by his house for a hand shake took me to see his NEW
tower.

He got it from a ham in Nevada. COST, The price to rent a trailer and
pay
for gas and meals for his friend to tow it down and pick up the tower.

So, How does one find these .

Talk about a different subject

Rick N7HJ