Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 5th 06, 09:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.swap

Default Give up CB for ham?

Dave Platt wrote:
In article .com,
wrote:

Alot of people are telling me that CB is just for inbred hicks and that
I should replace the CB in my truck with a ham radio. What do you
thjink?

I think that you asked precisely that same question (modulo one typo)
back on May 16th, April 15th, and April 3.

I think you have no serious interest in the answers you've received.

I think you're acting like a juvenile troll, and therefore receive 0
points on the Troll-o-meter (with a three-point penalty for showing an
utter lack of imagination in your trolling).

--
Dave Platt AE6EO

Does this mean you're as anal retentive as your mother?