Old June 25th 06, 05:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
gravity

Default Elimination of CW is a loss in the number of ways we can communicatewith other.

You can't even spell "Master's", much less have even thought about
completing the coursework requirements

it is suspicious since he misspelled Byzantine.

i sometimes misspell technical terms, but i can still spell "engineering".

Gravity

Old June 25th 06, 05:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

gravity wrote:
More Markie Bull****, the only thing you were working as in the
government was a janitor!

janitors at the NSA have clearance.

they probably get paid well.

LOL!!!!!!

Old June 25th 06, 05:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

gravity wrote:
You can't even spell "Master's", much less have even thought about
completing the coursework requirements

it is suspicious since he misspelled Byzantine.

Yep. Markie is more interested in "Greek Style" then Medieval Greek
Emperors.

Here's a starting point for you, Markie the imbecile:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine

i sometimes misspell technical terms, but i can still spell "engineering".

And he claims he isn't illiterate!

Markie Morgan, idiot shatters the irony meter when he pegged it when it
was suggested he take a remedial English course for his illiteracy in
. com:
"no illeteracy it is plain to see that"

Old June 25th 06, 05:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
gravity

rare photo of the secretive "old friend".

http://www.commondreams.org/headline...es/0628-01.jpg

Old June 25th 06, 05:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

gravity wrote:
rare photo of the secretive "old friend".

http://www.commondreams.org/headline...es/0628-01.jpg

lol!!!!!!!!!! He's a real "James Bond"....not!

Old June 25th 06, 09:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

"G" - Don't Argue with a Donkey {Ass} - - - Why - - -
It does you no good and makes the Donkey Mad !

i have often been called a donkey ;-) ~ RHF
Old June 25th 06, 09:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
an old freind

gravity wrote:
Msater degrees In Geophysics and Byzatine studies, the sadly is the
degree I have found most uslefull over the years working with
sometimes for sometimes just around the Us govt

that's quite impressive, must have cost you $100,000.

are you kidding if it had I never would have been able to pay it

Had a a full scholarship for 4 years of my undergrad the Gi Bill
gracously paid for the rest of it

you should not stoop to arguing with uneducated people.

argueing no simply countering the dangerous sort of libel that builds
up if not answered to under "if there is smoke there is fire" theory

sinc e after Wismen worked himself into a frenzy abotu me resulting
inhim posting some body else address and and the all the false claims
he makes about resulted in some being beaten to a pulp just for sharing
the name "Mark Morgan" I decided it was msitake not to adress such
libel can't say I have worked out an espgood method but it imporeves
withpractice

--... ...--

Gravity

Old June 26th 06, 02:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Sal M. Onella

"gravity" wrote in message
reenews.net...

More Markie Bull****, the only thing you were working as in the
government was a janitor!

janitors at the NSA have clearance.

they probably get paid well.

Of all the techie things I could relate to, here's something I never thought
would come up: I WAS a janitor at NSA. I was stationed there 1970-1972 as a
Sailor and during my last 8 months, I worked as a janitor after hours to
make enough money for the down payment on my first house. All the janitors
needed to be cleared, which made us military folks shoo-ins for these jobs.

The pay was OK for your average part time job. Nothing special, but I was
happy for the $1800 I banked in less than a year. (5% of 33,000 used to get
a family into a house. Not today.)

My first wife still has that house and it's worth $700,000.

Old June 26th 06, 04:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Sal M. Onella

"Dave" wrote in message
. ..
What's she worth??

Try offering two outfielders and a pitcher to be named later :-)

Seriously, other than her half of the house (her current hubby got on the
deed a few years ago for a re-fi), almost nothing. I divorced her in 1981
and traded away my half of the equity for no claim by her on my future
earnings (meaning no spousal support and no splitting of my Navy
retirement). She took a second to buy a business, which supported her,
although she did not run it well and she took a loss when she sold it.

I doubt she ever saved a penny. She draws a Social Security disability
pension for several ailments, real or imagined.

I fared better ;-)

Sal M. Onella wrote:

snip

My first wife still has that house and it's worth $700,000.