Old July 10th 06, 02:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Warning: New Usenet ModeratorTo Shut Down Abusers If Necesssary.

Since this OP is the new sheriff he will need to get some spy software
for his computer to spy on the newsgroups. So he need to find and load
SPY SHERIFF on his computer to control all of us offenders...M.M.

On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 10:18:57 -0400, "John L. Sielke"
wrote:

Paul Willie Schleck wrote:
Warning. I, Paul W Schreck, blowgut of blowguts, and self-appointed
moderator, will be monitoring these newsgroups for inappropriate statements,
misuse of the groups, cross-posting and foul language and will be saving and
archiving your comments for future use.

Any future and wanton misuse of my name or callsign or forgeries thereof
will be recorded as well.

I will not hesitate to contact aeiou.com, wxyz, CBS, NBC, BBC or Altopia, or
any other provider to turn you and your cohorts in for punitive action.

While these groups are largely unmoderated, I am here to tell you that there
is a new Sheriff in town, and the Sheriff is me.

You have been warned. Conduct yourself accordingly or risk losing your ISP.

Paul W. Schreck, Self Appointed Moderator Supreme, New Sheriff.

www.blowguts.com

Saving this post for a paper on "Mental Illness and Internet Usenet Groups."
Classic paranoid schizophrenia with delusions of grandeur.

Old July 10th 06, 04:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Novia Internetworking ToS?

Lloyd wrote:
On 9 Jul 2006 20:19:02 -0500, Paul W. Schleck wrote:

I addressed this subject back in 1999:

So you've been receiving complaints since 1999, yet have kept on
sending unsolicited email (UE) anyway.

What a stellar track record.

Your "logic" for continuing your UE ("My ISP lets me do it.")........

stil have not learned much about the world have you?
like reading
....... is very
similar to Mark Morgan's logic for continuing his ongoing flood of
rrap. Will you stop the UE once you have created your own moderated
group in which to play?

he has offered a fact that may cuase to over come my misgiving'd aout
moderation when the time come

Somehow I doubt it.

Old July 10th 06, 07:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

"Paul W. Schleck" wrote in message
In Lloyd writes:

On 9 Jul 2006 15:13:03 -0500, Paul W. Schleck wrote:
[flushed]

Hey Schleck,

wurt in the hood is you will receive support for your modurated
group, if you write a 500 word essay on *humility*

Deal?

Old July 10th 06, 07:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

In Lloyd writes:

On 9 Jul 2006 15:13:03 -0500, Paul W. Schleck wrote:
[flushed]

Hey Schleck,

wurt in the hood is you will receive support for your modurated
group, if you write a 500 word essay on *humility*

Poor "lloyd" can't face his words

Deal?

Old July 11th 06, 03:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

I can already detect a vast improvement, keep up the good work and good luck
in the contest.

W1AW, Rick Lindquist

Old July 11th 06, 07:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

On 7/11/06 7:57 AM, in article , "John Jowdy"
wrote:

[...]

Hey Paul,

Kiss mine, you officious ass. Go moderate a CB channel.

Old July 11th 06, 08:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

Don Bowey wrote:

Kiss mine, you officious ass. Go moderate a CB channel.

He couldn't find it with both hands, and a dozen helpers.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old July 12th 06, 12:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

"John Jowdy" wrote in :

I can already detect a vast improvement, keep up the good work and good
luck in the contest.

W1AW, Rick Lindquist

ROFL
Old July 12th 06, 02:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

[...]

We don't need another know it all ham in the cb group.

Old July 12th 06, 02:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

DrDeath wrote:
"Don Bowey" wrote in message
On 7/11/06 7:57 AM, in article , "John
Jowdy"

Kiss mine, you officious ass. Go moderate a CB channel.

We don't need another know it all ham in the cb group.

h e could ertainly teach you some manners and a few other things