Old December 16th 06, 07:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default HF/VHF/UHF Station for sale

Repeat as I dont think the last one went in.....

I have had these from new, bought in Canada just before I left.

I cannot use them now as I have severe emphazema so cannot talk for long

and severe arthritis so cant send CW.........

HF set is a Kenwood TS-440SAT with all filters and auto ATU. I can
demonstrate the power out into a dummy load and on air on the higher
Bands only as for some reason it will load into my Discone.... My G5RV

came down in the last high winds and as I have not used the set in
earnest for many years no point in replacing it.

The 2m/70cm unit is a ICOM IC-3230H, 50Watts on 2m and 30Watts on 70cm
I probably only used it some 20 times, as I ran packet with another 2m
radio.

A Drae 20Amp power supply that comfortably runs both rigs.

Boxes, connectors, mics, mounting brackets, books etc.

Sale MUST be as the complete lot as both rigs depend on the Drae PSU.

PICK UP ONLY from Norwich as I dont get out a lot and cant ship them

For the present I am keeping the packet setup even though my BBS has
gone thataway at present.

I dont know what they are worth now, I had spent some 2000 pounds on
them!!

Offers, and Please, Walt, no flaming as I am too ill to care...

Rex in Norwich

--
Rex J Atkins, G0MWH
E-Mail