Old December 30th 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default WTB: Aircraft equipment rack (shockmount)

Looking for a shockmount for a piece of airborne equipment. The box is
5" wide and 19 3/4" deep. The mount should have 4 shock mounts and
the two standard securing locks on the front edge. Beyond that,
anything will be fine. Condition not too important if it can be cleaned
up. Its for a 1945 piece of gear so I'm not certain its a standard ATR
size mount. Rear setup of rack unimportant, e.g.: connectors, etc.
Worst case, I'll accept something wider (only) that I could cut down in
width. Thanks much, de K3HVG