Old April 2nd 07, 01:37 AM posted to rec.music.classical.guitar,alt.religion.christian.episcopal,misc.health.diabetes,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,uk.politics.misc

Default Ship's Tour Of My Universe To Begin - Call To Arms! Duty Stations! Fire When Ready! Cease Fire Procola! Pt III/III

On Apr 1, 8:31 pm, wrote:
Chief Priest and Head Abbot
Gurkian Way Foundation Ministry Institute
Cloistered Conservatory And Cloistered Monastery
West Tropicana Ave. and South Decature Blud.
Las Vegas, Nv. 89103

Why am I not surprised this is from Las Vegas?

Wollybird, care to comment?

Andrew

Old April 2nd 07, 02:12 AM posted to rec.music.classical.guitar,alt.religion.christian.episcopal,misc.health.diabetes,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,uk.politics.misc

On Apr 1, 7:37 pm, "Andrew Schulman" wrote:
On Apr 1, 8:31 pm, wrote: Chief Priest and Head Abbot
Gurkian Way Foundation Ministry Institute
Cloistered Conservatory And Cloistered Monastery
West Tropicana Ave. and South Decature Blud.
Las Vegas, Nv. 89103

Why am I not surprised this is from Las Vegas?

Wollybird, care to comment?

Andrew

I'm putting together a beer can motar battery in case any of those
F***ing Lesbianist show up in Minnesota. They better just stay in
Texas, where the belong, that's all I can say.

Old April 2nd 07, 02:24 AM posted to rec.music.classical.guitar,alt.religion.christian.episcopal,misc.health.diabetes,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,uk.politics.misc

On Apr 1, 9:12 pm, "wollybird" wrote:
On Apr 1, 7:37 pm, "Andrew Schulman" wrote:

On Apr 1, 8:31 pm, wrote: Chief Priest and Head Abbot
Gurkian Way Foundation Ministry Institute
Cloistered Conservatory And Cloistered Monastery
West Tropicana Ave. and South Decature Blud.
Las Vegas, Nv. 89103

Why am I not surprised this is from Las Vegas?

Wollybird, care to comment?

Andrew

I'm putting together a beer can motar battery in case any of those
F***ing Lesbianist show up in Minnesota. They better just stay in
Texas, where the belong, that's all I can say.

We need to start implanting psychiatric drugs in people so they can't
go off their meds. These people walk among us. Scarey thought.

Ed S.

Old April 2nd 07, 03:09 AM posted to rec.music.classical.guitar,alt.religion.christian.episcopal,misc.health.diabetes,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,uk.politics.misc

On Apr 1, 9:12 pm, "wollybird" wrote:
I'm putting together a beer can motar battery in case any of those
F***ing Lesbianist show up in Minnesota. They better just stay in
Texas, where the belong, that's all I can say.

Ever try beer bottles? Both 655 ML (howitzer) and 750 ML (mortar).
Better effect because of shrapnel.

Andrew

Old April 2nd 07, 03:25 AM posted to rec.music.classical.guitar,alt.religion.christian.episcopal,misc.health.diabetes,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,uk.politics.misc

On Apr 1, 9:09 pm, "Andrew Schulman" wrote:
On Apr 1, 9:12 pm, "wollybird" wrote: I'm putting together a beer can motar battery in case any of those
F***ing Lesbianist show up in Minnesota. They better just stay in
Texas, where the belong, that's all I can say.

Ever try beer bottles? Both 655 ML (howitzer) and 750 ML (mortar).
Better effect because of shrapnel.

Andrew

Maybe a good idea. Like everything else in Texas, I would expect the
lesbianist to be big, with big hair. With a 750 ML rounds, I'm afraid
I might fall asleep before I got the first round emptied, though.
A Texas lesbianist:
http://www.ics.uci.edu/~eppstein/pix...rBigHair-m.jpg

Old April 2nd 07, 06:02 PM posted to rec.music.classical.guitar,alt.religion.christian.episcopal,misc.health.diabetes,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,uk.politics.misc

On Apr 1, 10:25 pm, "wollybird" wrote:
On Apr 1, 9:09 pm, "Andrew Schulman" wrote:

On Apr 1, 9:12 pm, "wollybird" wrote: I'm putting together a beer can motar battery in case any of those
F***ing Lesbianist show up in Minnesota. They better just stay in
Texas, where the belong, that's all I can say.

Ever try beer bottles? Both 655 ML (howitzer) and 750 ML (mortar).
Better effect because of shrapnel.

Andrew

Maybe a good idea. Like everything else in Texas, I would expect the
lesbianist to be big, with big hair. With a 750 ML rounds, I'm afraid
I might fall asleep before I got the first round emptied, though.
A Texas lesbianist:http://www.ics.uci.edu/~eppstein/pix...rBigHair-m.jpg

Time once again to break out the foil helmets...

Old April 2nd 07, 09:36 PM posted to rec.music.classical.guitar,alt.religion.christian.episcopal,misc.health.diabetes,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,uk.politics.misc

On Apr 2, 6:02 pm, "Curmudgeon" wrote:

Time once again to break out the foil helmets...

Agreed -- since when has Texan politics been of relevance on uk.*? :-)

Ship's Tour Of My Universe To Begin - Call To Arms! DutyStations! Fire When Ready! Cease Fire Procola! Pt III/III Duncan Patton Scanner 0 March 29th 07 08:49 PM
Ship's Tour Of My Universe To Begin - Call To Arms! Duty Stations! Fire When Ready! Cease Fire Procola! Pt. I/III fishandchips Digital 0 March 28th 07 12:59 PM
Ship's Tour Of My Universe To Begin - Call To Arms! Duty Stations! Fire When Ready! Cease Fire Procola! Pt. I/III Dr. Anton T. Squeegee Homebrew 0 February 15th 07 07:28 AM
READY! AIM! FIRE! Jerry CB 23 March 2nd 04 09:15 PM
READY! AIM! FIRE! Beef Taco CB 0 March 1st 04 05:31 AM