Old September 20th 07, 05:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default Old Hammarlund and Johnson catalogs

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 13:11:32 -0700, Dick wrote:

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 11:39:25 -0700, "Richard Knoppow"
wrote:

FWIW I can open both pages with both IE and Firfox. It may
be that the site is being blocked by a firewall or a privacy
setting although that should cause problems for both URLs.

I don't have any problem opening the pages. My problem is downloading
the Johnson catalog. Hammarlund downloaded just fine. When I try for
the Johnson catalog, my computer just sits there without any download
activity. Maybe the server is just too busy.

Dick - W6CCD

Following up to my own, late message, I have downloaded them both
successfully now. Thanks for posting them.

Dick