Old September 19th 07, 05:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default Old Hammarlund and Johnson catalogs

"wb5kcm" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Sep 18, 7:54 pm, "PJ" wrote:
Enjoyed the look. Thanks for all the work.

KD0UN

"wb5kcm" wrote in message

s.com...

If anyone is interested, I scanned into pdf files an old Hammarlund
and EF Johnson catalogs from the early 60's. You are welcome to
download these from these links.
Enjoy and 73, Randy, W5KCM

http://www.mediafire.com/?axzcut2zdr9 (Johnson)

http://www.mediafire.com/?a5t19jszxzt (Hammarlund)- Hide quoted

text -

OK, I have uploaded both catalogs to a different web file hosting
service.
Hopefully this will work ok. Here are the links.
73, Randy

(Hammarlund)

http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/48c2066392_7.85MB

(Johnson)

http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/8dda87b9c1_22.52MB

Finally able to download the Hammarlund stuff.
Thank you, Randy!
Nelson

Old September 19th 07, 06:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 23:36:37 -0500, "Nelson Gietz"
wrote:

"wb5kcm" wrote in message
roups.com...

"wb5kcm" wrote in message

s.com...

If anyone is interested, I scanned into pdf files an old Hammarlund
and EF Johnson catalogs from the early 60's. You are welcome to
download these from these links.
Enjoy and 73, Randy, W5KCM

http://www.mediafire.com/?axzcut2zdr9 (Johnson)

http://www.mediafire.com/?a5t19jszxzt (Hammarlund)- Hide quoted

text -

OK, I have uploaded both catalogs to a different web file hosting
service.
Hopefully this will work ok. Here are the links.
73, Randy

(Hammarlund)

http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/48c2066392_7.85MB

(Johnson)

http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/8dda87b9c1_22.52MB

Finally able to download the Hammarlund stuff.
Thank you, Randy!
Nelson

How did you do that? When I go to those sites, there are no
hyperlinks to download from. Just a title with no hyperlink.

Dick

Old September 19th 07, 06:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

"wb5kcm" wrote in message

s.com...

If anyone is interested, I scanned into pdf files an old Hammarlund
and EF Johnson catalogs from the early 60's. You are welcome to
download these from these links.
Enjoy and 73, Randy, W5KCM

http://www.mediafire.com/?axzcut2zdr9 (Johnson)

http://www.mediafire.com/?a5t19jszxzt (Hammarlund)- Hide quoted text -

OK, I have uploaded both catalogs to a different web file hosting
service.
Hopefully this will work ok. Here are the links.
73, Randy

(Hammarlund) http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/48c2066392_7.85MB

(Johnson) http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/8dda87b9c1_22.52MB

VERY Nice!

Thanks

Doug/WA1TUT
Old September 19th 07, 07:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

"Dick" wrote in message
On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 23:36:37 -0500, "Nelson Gietz"
wrote:

"wb5kcm" wrote in message
roups.com...

"wb5kcm" wrote in message

[...]

That caught me, too at first. But scroll down....
Nelson

Old September 19th 07, 12:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

"wb5kcm" wrote in message

s.com...

If anyone is interested, I scanned into pdf files an old Hammarlund
and EF Johnson catalogs from the early 60's. You are welcome to
download these from these links.
Enjoy and 73, Randy, W5KCM

http://www.mediafire.com/?axzcut2zdr9 (Johnson)

http://www.mediafire.com/?a5t19jszxzt (Hammarlund)- Hide quoted text -

OK, I have uploaded both catalogs to a different web file hosting
service.
Hopefully this will work ok. Here are the links.
73, Randy

(Hammarlund) http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/48c2066392_7.85MB

(Johnson) http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/8dda87b9c1_22.52MB

Randy
The Hammarlund file downloaded ok but I get the following on the Johnson file.
The same thing happens with Mozilla Firefox.
Thanks
Dave Foreman

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address.

What you can try:
Diagnose Connection Problems

More information

Old September 19th 07, 07:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

On Sep 18, 7:54 pm, "PJ" wrote:
Enjoyed the look. Thanks for all the work.

KD0UN

"wb5kcm" wrote in message

ups.com...

[...]

More information- Hide quoted text -

Not sure why it works for some and not for others. I have not gotten
any answer back from MadiaFire so I do not know what the problem is. I
would suggest trying everyonce in a while and see if it will find the
target. I may try and setup my own web page where I can host the files
myself. These free file hosting sites is a lot of unknowns. I guess
you get what you pay for, HIHI.
73, Randy

Old September 19th 07, 07:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

On Sep 18, 7:54 pm, "PJ" wrote:
Enjoyed the look. Thanks for all the work.

KD0UN

"wb5kcm" wrote in message

ups.com...

[...]

Try using the original http://www.mediafire.com/?axzcut2zdr9 link
for the Johnson catalog.

Old September 19th 07, 07:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

oups.com...
wrote:
On Sep 18, 7:54 pm, "PJ" wrote:
Enjoyed the look. Thanks for all the work.

KD0UN

"wb5kcm" wrote in message

ups.com...

[...]

FWIW I can open both pages with both IE and Firfox. It may
be that the site is being blocked by a firewall or a privacy
setting although that should cause problems for both URLs.

--
---
Richard Knoppow

Old September 19th 07, 09:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 11:39:25 -0700, "Richard Knoppow"
wrote:

FWIW I can open both pages with both IE and Firfox. It may
be that the site is being blocked by a firewall or a privacy
setting although that should cause problems for both URLs.

I don't have any problem opening the pages. My problem is downloading
the Johnson catalog. Hammarlund downloaded just fine. When I try for
the Johnson catalog, my computer just sits there without any download
activity. Maybe the server is just too busy.

Dick - W6CCD

Old September 19th 07, 10:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

On Sep 18, 7:54 pm, "PJ" wrote:
Enjoyed the look. Thanks for all the work.

KD0UN

"wb5kcm" wrote in message

ups.com...

If anyone is interested, I scanned into pdf files an old Hammarlund
and EF Johnson catalogs from the early 60's. You are welcome to
download these from these links.
Enjoy and 73, Randy, W5KCM

Lots of snips here.

Try using the original http://www.mediafire.com/?axzcut2zdr9 link
for the Johnson catalog.

Thanks
Using the original woked this afternoon and the download worked fine.
Dave F