Old October 9th 07, 06:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default FA: TMC CV-591 vs. CV-1722 SSB Converter?

Hello,
I see there is a TMC-591 - CV-1722 SSB Converter currently on eBay
(250174034634)
Does anyone know the specs on the CV-1722? I know TMC made updates all along
the production period, but haven't found anything specific to the CV-1722.
Thanks for your help. Larry

Old October 9th 07, 08:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Larry McGee wrote:

Hello,
I see there is a TMC-591 - CV-1722 SSB Converter currently on eBay
(250174034634)
Does anyone know the specs on the CV-1722? I know TMC made updates all along
the production period, but haven't found anything specific to the CV-1722.
Thanks for your help. Larry

They are for all intent and purposes the same. TMC issued updates - 4
or 5 IIRC - during the production runs - many of which were made to
units as they either went through depot level maintenance - or in the
field by a tech who would decide to install it on their own. AFAIK other
than the mods - the only difference between th cv-591 and the cv-1722 is
the production contracts (dates).

hths
--
Sherry Guttery

A Tender Tale - a page dedicated to those Ships and Crews
so vital to the United States Silent Service:
http://tendertale.com

De Forest Crosley 1722 amyotte Equipment 1 October 1st 06 01:25 AM
Converter Rich Swap 0 December 25th 05 12:30 AM
i'm new at the sw game. i just bought a used yachtboy including ac converter. the converter is 6volt but the radio takes 9volt? [email protected] Shortwave 3 July 27th 05 07:22 PM
DC-DC up converter 12v-->24v 500 mA Rightrik Homebrew 20 May 11th 05 01:59 AM
Help with a AM to FM converter Green Hornet Equipment 4 August 10th 04 01:59 AM