Old December 12th 07, 02:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default Price for an HQ-215?

I could not find any closed sales on E-Bay- anyone have an idea as to what a
good looking HQ-215 is worth?

Tnx,
Dale W4OP

Old December 12th 07, 02:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Hi Dale:

According to http://www.aade.com/hampedia/prices2.htm

the price ranges from $600 to $900. That seems high to me, but I have
wanted one from time to time and recall that the eBay prices always ended up
higher than I wanted to pay.

Condition and what filters are included will affect price.

73, Colin K7FM

Old December 12th 07, 05:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

"COLIN LAMB" wrote in message
Hi Dale:

According to http://www.aade.com/hampedia/prices2.htm

the price ranges from $600 to $900. That seems high to me, but I have
wanted one from time to time and recall that the eBay prices always ended
up higher than I wanted to pay.

Condition and what filters are included will affect price.

73, Colin K7FM

Thanks Colin,

Dale W4OP

Old December 12th 07, 08:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Here's an indicator from a 2001 Collins reflector. Someone was Very
eager to snatch it up for $450. then...I think that the HQ-215 was
marketed for only a year or two in the late '60s.

http://www.listserve.com/archives/co.../msg00020.html

W9NPI

Old December 15th 07, 02:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

I sold mine about six months ago for a price in the neighborhood of
$750 on *bay.

Old December 19th 07, 02:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

"Dale Parfitt" wrote in

I could not find any closed sales on E-Bay- anyone have an idea as to
what a good looking HQ-215 is worth?

Tnx,
Dale W4OP

Very desirable, hard to find, especially in good working condition.

A sweet one, $500+, easy.

single rebate date , single recommended price , single recommended price [email protected] Dx 0 September 1st 07 05:15 PM
The Price is Right darell durand Shortwave 0 June 18th 07 11:51 PM
PK-232 Price ArtLab Swap 1 December 23rd 06 04:20 PM
Price on a FT 736 [email protected]*spam Swap 2 January 23rd 04 12:50 AM
Best Price For ATS-909? starman Shortwave 7 August 28th 03 07:25 AM