Old November 4th 08, 09:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default Hammarlund SP-210 ?

"Henry Kolesnik" wrote in
message ...
Mine's in the trunk from the last hamfest with the power
supply connected so I have to carry both at once, the ps
on top.
I'll get to it tomorrow, too many other things today..
I'm in Tulsa, OK
Hank
"Richard Knoppow" wrote in
message
m...

Too bad, just a little too far for me to drive over and
get it:-)

Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles
WB6KBL

Old November 10th 08, 01:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Neil Sutcliffe was kind enough to send me a manual on his GR 783A which
is a more recent version of my GR 583A Output Impedance Meter. The o/p
xfrmr on my Type O 210 is 10 ohms and I looked inside and saw no
evidence that it was change. I confirmed that the meter works by the
same technique on my Ten Tec SP 325 which is 600 ohms and it measured
600 ohms. The GR 583A is a neat piece of gear, easy as pie to use.

--
Thanks & 73
Hank WD5JFR
"Richard Knoppow" wrote in message
m...

"Henry Kolesnik" wrote in message
Mine's in the trunk from the last hamfest with the power supply
connected so I have to carry both at once, the ps on top.
I'll get to it tomorrow, too many other things today..
I'm in Tulsa, OK
Hank
"Richard Knoppow" wrote in message
m...

Too bad, just a little too far for me to drive over and get it:-)

Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles
WB6KBL

WTD - HAMMARLUND 50 uuF Bill Turner[_2_] Equipment 0 February 14th 08 04:27 AM
FA: Hammarlund HQ-215 Larry McGee Boatanchors 0 October 30th 07 11:38 PM
FS: Hammarlund BC-779 JRS Boatanchors 0 February 14th 05 12:32 AM
FS: Hammarlund BC-779 JRS Swap 0 February 14th 05 12:31 AM
Hammarlund HQ-170 Jim Hackett Shortwave 9 February 2nd 05 12:59 AM