Old November 11th 08, 08:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default ID unknown Collins Rx PTO ?

Please take a look at my photobucket and let me know if you know what HF
Collins Rx this PTO is from?
http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l237/wd5jfr/

--
Thanks & 73
Hank WD5JFR

Old November 11th 08, 08:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

"Henry Kolesnik" wrote in message
Please take a look at my photobucket and let me know if you know what HF
Collins Rx this PTO is from?
http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l237/wd5jfr/

--
Thanks & 73
Hank WD5JFR

Hank,

That looks like it is from a Collins 310B which is a 40W (input)
transmitter. But if so, it is missing the pointer for the lower dial. From
the part number on the side of the PTO, it is a type 70E-8A which was used
in the 310B and I think the 32V-x transmitters as well.

73,
Bob AD3K

Old November 12th 08, 02:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Hank,

I'm not sure how many models of the 32V-x transmitters use that PTO. I would
expect the 32V-1, but I don't know if the 32V-2 and/or 32V-3 use it. You may
be able to find that information at the Collins Collectors Association web
site.

73,
Bob AD3K

"Henry Kolesnik" wrote in message
Oops on the Rx.
32V what?
"Bob Spooner" wrote in message
"Henry Kolesnik" wrote in message
Please take a look at my photobucket and let me know if you know what HF
Collins Rx this PTO is from?
http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l237/wd5jfr/

--
Thanks & 73
Hank WD5JFR

Hank,

That looks like it is from a Collins 310B which is a 40W (input)
transmitter. But if so, it is missing the pointer for the lower dial.
From the part number on the side of the PTO, it is a type 70E-8A which
was used in the 310B and I think the 32V-x transmitters as well.

73,
Bob AD3K

Unknown 15.260 18:58 UTC Verstaldin Shortwave 2 March 6th 06 12:50 AM
Unknown Component Win Homebrew 6 July 25th 05 09:00 PM
The Unknown Semiconductor Fudge General 1 March 30th 05 05:49 PM
Unknown filter Alf Jacob Munthe Boatanchors 0 September 22nd 04 09:16 PM
Philco unknown Paul Skirving Shortwave 1 September 28th 03 07:13 PM