Old December 1st 08, 02:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default Hammarlund HQ S-meter bulb Mod info needed

I am looking to add an additional bulb and bracket to the rear of the
s-meter of my HQ-145XC, in order to light the s-meter. Is this an east
addition? i.e. just sodering the bulb wires into the exsisting chassis
point?

73

?John

Who would have a bracket of some short?
Old December 1st 08, 03:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

AKSWL wrote:
I am looking to add an additional bulb and bracket to the rear of the
s-meter of my HQ-145XC, in order to light the s-meter. Is this an east
addition? i.e. just sodering the bulb wires into the exsisting chassis
point?

73

?John

Who would have a bracket of some short?

John, I've scrapped a few junker HQ's and probably have the bracket you
need. My '145 does not have the flip up top so I can't see which type
you need. Is the one with the squeeze-together side tabs or is it the
type that slides over a tab? I also have the kind that screws down to a
flat surface as in the HQ-120.

Regards de K3HVG