Old July 20th 03, 10:55 PM
Dan/W4NTI

Default Ten-Tec 1209 2 to 6 meter transverter info needed

Drop ten tec a note. I'm sure they could help out. Or go to ten tec on
line and see if they have the manual there. They have a good portion of
them on line.

May not be ten tec site, but do a google search.

Dan/W4NTI

"renoradio" wrote in message
. ..
hello:

Does anyone have the tune-up/alignment paperwork on a Ten-Tec
1209
2 meter to 6 meter transverter ??

Thanks Please e-mail direct

Tom

Old July 21st 03, 06:29 AM
WavyDave

I am sure they will help you if you contact them, I am building a 1220 and
they have been quite reasonably responsive to questions and needs.

. ..

Info needed Scanman Boatanchors 0 January 10th 04 10:44 PM
Gotham Antenna info needed Keyboard In The Wilderness Antenna 4 December 5th 03 04:09 PM
Info in mil. receiver needed Tom Lager Boatanchors 10 November 1st 03 03:35 AM
Info in mil. receiver needed Tom Lager Boatanchors 0 October 31st 03 03:31 PM
Vee Beam info needed W5DXP Antenna 5 August 6th 03 07:39 AM