Old July 21st 14, 04:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default Heathkit SB-303 Receiver

On 7/21/2014 10:10 AM, gareth wrote:
"Michael Black" wrote in message
news:alpine.LNX.2.02.1407211008040.10123@darkstar. example.org...

But it's not clear what the story is on this.

To me, it was very clear right from the start. Someone trying to
sell an RX from 40 years ago, now worth only £50 or less, for the
new price, and hence my comment about an April hoax.

But yes, I would also give it house room.

Shows how little you know about the receiver. It's definitely worth at
least $200, even not working (but repairable).

But I guess since it doesn't receive 11 meters it's worthless to you.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

==================
Old July 21st 14, 04:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

"Jerry Stuckle" wrote in message
On 7/21/2014 10:07 AM, gareth wrote:
"Jerry Stuckle" wrote in message
Yep, and you're just as stoopid now as you were when you first posted
it.
I suggest you go back to your Legos. They're more your speed.
And I've been a REAL radio amateur for over 45 years. How long have YOU
held your CB license?

Well, as suspected, your interjection into these threads owed more
to your needing attention in an infantile manner than it did to your
contributing discourse in the manner of an adult.
Shame on you.
High time that you grew up, there, OM.

One thing you've again proven, Gareth - in a battle of intellects, you
are defenseless.
And you're too stoopid to understand that.

"Well, as suspected, your interjection into these threads owed more
to your needing attention in an infantile manner than it did to your
contributing discourse in the manner of an adult."

QED

Old July 21st 14, 04:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

"Jerry Stuckle" wrote in message
Must of been
one of Gareth's CB buddies.

"Well, as suspected, your interjection into these threads owed more
to your needing attention in an infantile manner than it did to your
contributing discourse in the manner of an adult."

QED

BTW, ITYM, "must have been", OM?

Old July 21st 14, 06:40 PM
Senior Member

I wasn't aware that the Federal Candy Company was still giving out CB Radio Licenses. The last time I saw a new one was around 1978!
I do have an application for a license if anyone is interested in sending the FCC $15.00 to see if they would take your money!
It seems that the cur-mongers has taken over this forum in an attempt to validate their knowledge as being gospel.
It has been my experience that this type of childish nonsense is the fuel for which morons thrive and that if you leave them to their own devices that they will wither and die on the vine.
The more fuel you ADD to the fire, the more they will prosper and attract.
But like a moth to a light bulb, sooner or later they will die and leave nothing but a rotten corpse..
__________________
No Kings, no queens, no jacks, no long talking washer women...

Old July 21st 14, 06:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

On 7/21/2014 11:44 AM, gareth wrote:
[...]

Yes, in a battle of intellects, you are defenseless.

No wonder the judge stopped you from wasting the court's time.

QED.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

==================
Old July 21st 14, 06:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

On 7/21/2014 11:46 AM, gareth wrote:
"Jerry Stuckle" wrote in message
On 7/21/2014 10:10 AM, gareth wrote:
"Michael Black" wrote in message
news:alpine.LNX.2.02.1407211008040.10123@darkstar. example.org...

But it's not clear what the story is on this.
To me, it was very clear right from the start. Someone trying to
sell an RX from 40 years ago, now worth only £50 or less, for the
new price, and hence my comment about an April hoax.

But yes, I would also give it house room.

Shows how little you know about the receiver. It's definitely worth at
least $200, even not working (but repairable).
But I guess since it doesn't receive 11 meters it's worthless to you.

"Well, as suspected, your interjection into these threads owed more
to your needing attention in an infantile manner than it did to your
contributing discourse in the manner of an adult."

QED

Once again showing your stoopidity, Gareth. No wonder the judge stopped

Old July 21st 14, 06:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

On 7/21/2014 11:45 AM, gareth wrote:
"Jerry Stuckle" wrote in message
Must of been
one of Gareth's CB buddies.

"Well, as suspected, your interjection into these threads owed more
to your needing attention in an infantile manner than it did to your
contributing discourse in the manner of an adult."

QED

BTW, ITYM, "must have been", OM?

Once again you show your stoopidity, Gareth. In a battle of intellects,
you are defenseless.

And yes, it is "must of been". A colloquialism - but you wouldn't
understand that, either. "Colloquialism" has more than one syllable
(and he asks "What's a syllable?").

--
==================

Old July 21st 14, 07:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

On 7/21/2014 1:40 PM, Channel Jumper wrote:

I wasn't aware that the Federal C andy Company was still giving out CB
Radio Licenses. The last time I saw a new one was around 1978!
I do have an application for a license if anyone is interested in
sending the FCC $15.00 to see if they would take your money!
It seems that the cur-mongers has taken over this forum in an attempt to
validate their knowledge as being gospel.
It has been my experience that this type of childish nonsense is the
fuel for which morons thrive and that if you leave them to their own
devices that they will wither and die on the vine.
The more fuel you ADD to the fire, the more they will prosper and
attract.
But like a moth to a light bulb, sooner or later they will die and leave
nothing but a rotten corpse..

Yes, but Gareth is in the U.K. (lucky for the U.s., unlucky for the U.K).

And Gareth is a well-known troll in several U.K. newsgroups.
Unfortunately, he feels the need to show his stoopidity in this
newsgroup, also - as you can see when he insists on spewing his crap
even when someone isn't replying to him.

--