RadioBanter

-   -   Why don't Real Hams you face the facts? (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/2913-re-why-dont-real-hams-you-face-facts.html)

[email protected] July 19th 03 01:43 PM

--Bill-- wrote:
wrote:
--Bill-- wrote:

Well, I don't want to bash 10m as a band but it does seem to attract
some abberant behaviour, and a bit more worldwide than the same that
occurs on 75m and a few selected spots on 20.
Much of the bad behaviour is by CBers faking callsigns - or recent
CB'ers that have become Extras whilst still trying to kick the habit of
being obnoxious.

I'm sure you have some sort of data to back that claim, or no?

No, it would be a stoopid effort to collect such data just to defend the
basic argument against morons.
-Bill

It takes a moron to make such stupid claims..

--
GO# 40

valmont July 19th 03 06:42 PM

wrote in message ...
--Bill-- wrote:
wrote:
--Bill-- wrote:

Well, I don't want to bash 10m as a band but it does seem to attract
some abberant behaviour, and a bit more worldwide than the same that
occurs on 75m and a few selected spots on 20.
Much of the bad behaviour is by CBers faking callsigns - or recent
CB'ers that have become Extras whilst still trying to kick the habit of
being obnoxious.

I'm sure you have some sort of data to back that claim, or no?

No, it would be a stoopid effort to collect such data just to defend the
basic argument against morons.
-Bill

It takes a moron to make such stupid claims..

Have you ever bootlegged on 10 meters before, "Moparholic"?

A Radar led news thug July 21st 03 10:59 PM

"Walt Davidson" wrote in message
On 21 Jul 2003 06:10:18 -0700, (Gary) wrote:

I don't think you have the proficiency to use one my little "walt-sucker"

Hello Groid! I had been wondering what had happened to you. Away
trouble-making on other newsgroups, no doubt.

Still working for Littlewoods, are we? Not much of a job ... but
then, assholes can't be choosers, can they? You obviously have a lot
of idle time on your hands, to spend it posting abusive messages from
your employer's IT network.

Still using the same NTL broadband connection from home, too, I see.
You are being watched, sunshine.
:-)))

73 de G3NYY

--
Walt Davidson Email: g3nyy @freeuk.com

Careful Walt, that could be considered a threat