Old July 29th 03, 04:05 AM
Michael A. Terrell

Default WTD MC145145P2 or equiv

Lionel Sharp wrote:

Will make it an expensive repair with the company having an $1000
minimum order policy.

Current Terms and Conditions...

Minimum Order..... $1000 (orders less than $3000 are scheduled for
single release)
Shipping.................. F.O.B. - Tempe, AZ
Packaging............... Standard packaging will be used unless
otherwise specified.

Lionel L Sharp
VK4NS

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
"G. Skiffington" wrote:

Looking for 4 units (or 2 minimum) of this 18 pin dip. Used in the
Yaesu FT767GX, Heathkit HW5400 and likely other equipment - not having
any luck, so far, trying to find a supplier in Canada or the US with
stock. Any leads or help appreciated (I have data).

remove REDUCE to reply

Obsolete, and the rights to manufacture were sold to Lansdale
http://www.lansdale.com/prdmot10.htm

You might get them to tell you who bought a quantity, and buy a
couple from them. I know that Lansdale is hard to deal with. They make
their money on E.O.L. parts to complete contracts. At least SOMEONE is
making replacement parts.
--

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old July 31st 03, 11:22 AM
Lionel Sharp

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

"G. Skiffington" wrote:

Looking for 4 units (or 2 minimum) of this 18 pin dip. Used in the
Yaesu FT767GX, Heathkit HW5400 and likely other equipment - not having
any luck, so far, trying to find a supplier in Canada or the US with
stock. Any leads or help appreciated (I have data).

remove REDUCE to reply

Obsolete, and the rights to manufacture were sold to Lansdale
http://www.lansdale.com/prdmot10.htm

You might get them to tell you who bought a quantity, and buy a
couple from them. I know that Lansdale is hard to deal with. They make
their money on E.O.L. parts to complete contracts. At least SOMEONE is
making replacement parts.

Just as a matter of interest I checked with Dick Smith Electronics who
were the FORMER distributors for YAESU. DSE spare parts department reply
is as follows:-

Thanks for your e-mail dated 31//7/03. Unfortunately the
G 1090550 MC145145P was discontinued by Yaesu back
On the 1/06/02 and therefore is no-longer available.

Another company worth trying is lowe Electronics @

http://www.lowe-electronics.com

Or Comptrade @

http://www.comptrade.com/

Lionel L Sharp, VK4NS

Old August 1st 03, 12:03 AM
Lionel Sharp

Clifton T. Sharp Jr. wrote:
Lionel Sharp wrote:

Just as a matter of interest I checked with Dick Smith Electronics who
were the FORMER distributors for YAESU. DSE spare parts department reply
is as follows:-

Thanks for your e-mail dated 31//7/03. Unfortunately the
G 1090550 MC145145P was discontinued by Yaesu back
On the 1/06/02 and therefore is no-longer available.

I see it still appears that no one bothered to plug "MC145145P" into
Google.

Yes I did Clinton. That is where the comtrade reference came from in my
earlier email. Copy of relevant section from 31/7/03 follows:-

Old August 1st 03, 12:55 AM
Max

Hello

I see it still appears that no one bothered to plug "MC145145P" into
Google.

If they try, they will find that the IC can be bought at
http://www.rfparts.com/icpll.html

Regards Max

Old August 2nd 03, 01:45 AM
G. Skiffington

Thanks all for the helpful info.......Seems that RF Parts is going to be
the source. No further info needed.

73 - Gord