Old August 7th 03, 02:40 PM
Brian Hill

Default SX-88 Scam on Ebay?

Look same radio and The description claims same serial # and two different
original deliveries. Looks like the description was stolen to make the
recent auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=46 73

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=46 73

--
73 Brian Hill

Brian's Radio Universe
http://home.jps.net/~jonnysocko/

Old August 7th 03, 07:54 PM
Robert Hawk

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 13:40:28 GMT, "Brian Hill"
wrote:

Look same radio and The description claims same serial # and two different
original deliveries. Looks like the description was stolen to make the
recent auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=46 73

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=46 73

I had the top bid and and this is a portion of an email I just got
from eBay...

Please be aware that auction:3039950278 -Hallicrafters SX-88
Communications Receiver has been ended early and your bid has been
cancelled. Please note that we have recently ended all listings for
the seller lindacalif as it appears the account has been compromised
and used by an unauthorized third party. The seller's privileges to
trade on eBay may be temporarily suspended while we investigate this
matter further.

Excerpt of email from eBay

Bob
Old August 7th 03, 11:03 PM
Bis Wichy

check this one out... read the comment at the bottom! HI HI

If you are an ebay user, you had better log in and see if your running any
auctions your not aware of...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...2426054266&cat
egory=26428

; ^)