Old September 21st 03, 07:51 PM
Ron

Default Clough-Brengle & C.C.C.

Hi Gang,

I'm looking for ANY information you may have on
the Clough-Brengle company, espically anything about
the transmitters they built for the Civilian Conservation Corps.
in the late 1930's.

I have lots of C-B catalogs showing their test equipment,
I also have several pieces of test equipment they built.
I own one transmitter built by them and know of two others,
one of them is the same model as mine, a #4581,
and the other is a model 87.
These are the only examples of these transmitters I've ever seen.

I also would like to hear from anyone with direct connections
to anyone that was a C.C.C. camp radio operator.

Thanks in advance for any help...

73, Ron

C.R."Ron" Lawrence, KC4YOY

Antique Radio Collector & Historian,
Visit my radio collection, -Radio Heaven-
http://www.radioheaven.homestead.com

Email:
Snail mail: POBox 3015 Matthews, NC 28106
704-289-1166 (home),

CC-AWA web page at,
http://www.cc-awa.org