Old September 22nd 03, 02:56 AM
Frank Dresser

Default FS/ trade 9 tube home brew receiver

"LJL160" wrote in message
Home brew 9 tube superhet receiver. Covers 80-20-15 mtrs bandswitched. I

was
not the builder. It looks good and uses external power supply. It looks

like
it was built from a late 60s -mid 70s article. Should be fairly easy to

fire
up.Asking $100 shipped + photos at www.officeto-go.com/radiolist.html or

swap
for a decent metal detector. 73s lew K1NDV

I don't know if a late 70s Coinmaster is a decent metal detector, but that's
what I've got. I'm willing to trade. The detector seems to be working, the
meter deflects and the speaker beeps, but I don't know enough about metal
detectors to know if it's working well. I got it as part of an estate. It
still has its original box and most of it's packing. The batteries leaked,
and I replaced the battery holder with an almost exact duplicate from Radio
Shack. There's still a bit of corrosion and battery crud in the case.

If you're interested, please e-mail me.

Frank Dresser