Old October 1st 03, 11:07 PM
GS

Default FS: PAIR of Hallicrafters S-40 receivers

For Sale - LOCAL ONLY - Tacoma Wa.

Pair of non-working Hallicrafters S-40's. Both
are restorable, but one looks like hell - someone
hot tanked all the paint off of it. It's bare metal!
The other worked up until the xfmr fried, but
otherwise is decent. Some 'warping'of the dial
from pilot lamp heat.

Combine them into ONE good working S-40 with
spare parts left over. Photos to any local parties,
or just come over and see them.

$50 for the pair - PICKUP ONLY. Why? I would
simply cost way more than they are worth to ship
anywhere. $25 each seems a fair price. (Pair
only though)

If they don't sell, they will be parted out - I've had
them for 10 years and will simply NEVER combine
them into one working radio!

Remove 'NOSPAM' to reply:

Thanks!