RadioBanter

-   -   WTB Mosley receiver (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/4073-wtb-mosley-receiver.html)

Bill Turner October 24th 03 01:48 AM

In case you need it, it CM-1. BILL

Bill Turner October 24th 03 01:54 AM

Gateway Electroncs in St. Louis unloaded the remains of the line. I
still have a AC VTVM build in one of the speaker cases. BILL

Bill Turner October 24th 03 01:54 AM

jakdedert October 24th 03 04:03 AM

Hey Bill, how come you use the shift key in this ng, but don't do so over in
RAR+P?

jak

Dale Parfitt October 25th 03 04:33 AM

Whats the link? Would love to see them.

Dan/W4NTI

Not posted Dan- I can send you a JPEG.

Dale W4OP

Dale Parfitt October 25th 03 04:33 AM

Dan/W4NTI October 25th 03 03:51 PM

That would be fine. Remove whats needed from my address.

Thanks

Dan/W4NTI

Harry MacLean VE3GRO October 29th 03 02:16 PM

They're scarce as hen's teeth. I have one in beautiful cosmetic condition, with
matching speaker, but not working--yet. If you get one and want to chat about
getting them (yours and mine) going, let me know. I suspect with mine it's
just something simple I don't know about yet (like a standby-receive line that
needs to be grounded). Haven't gotten into it. Too many other projects, some of
them even radio-related, hi. Cheers and 73 from London, Ontario. Harry, VE3GRO
Harry MacLean, VE3GRO
500 Riverside Drive, London, ON N6H 2R7
(519) 473-1668