RadioBanter

-   -   WTB Mosley receiver (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/4073-wtb-mosley-receiver.html)

Harry MacLean VE3GRO October 29th 03 02:16 PM

They're scarce as hen's teeth. I have one in beautiful cosmetic condition, with
matching speaker, but not working--yet. If you get one and want to chat about
getting them (yours and mine) going, let me know. I suspect with mine it's
just something simple I don't know about yet (like a standby-receive line that
needs to be grounded). Haven't gotten into it. Too many other projects, some of
them even radio-related, hi. Cheers and 73 from London, Ontario. Harry, VE3GRO
Harry MacLean, VE3GRO
500 Riverside Drive, London, ON N6H 2R7
(519) 473-1668

Dale Parfitt November 1st 03 03:20 PM

"Here's the pix. Sorry it took so long to locate.
http://www.parelectronics.com/pics_old/old/cm-1.jpg
Dale W4OP

Dale Parfitt November 1st 03 03:20 PM