Old October 29th 03, 12:04 PM
Steve

Default Looking for Signal Generator

Has anyone got a simple WORKING signal generator that they could part
with that covers 1-500mc? Heath, Eico, Standard, Knight, RCA are all
just fine. I've gotten two "no way to test"....duhh "I don't know
anything about this type of equipment" units off ebay. Both have been
scavenged pretty bad. Both now live in the junk box and won't be resold.
I'll pay a fair price and shipping.

Thanks
Steve WA2CIA

Old November 6th 03, 07:40 PM
Stew

Steve wrote in message .net...
Has anyone got a simple WORKING signal generator that they could part
with that covers 1-500mc? Heath, Eico, Standard, Knight, RCA are all
just fine. I've gotten two "no way to test"....duhh "I don't know
anything about this type of equipment" units off ebay. Both have been
scavenged pretty bad. Both now live in the junk box and won't be resold.
I'll pay a fair price and shipping.

Thanks
Steve WA2CI

Hi Steve . Stew here .

I have a Generator that will cover .5 Mhz to 512 Mhz plus .Hp
8640B.323
If you get tired of the "entry level" Generators , contact me .
Note; if you look in many Amateur radio service manuals , they call
out the 8640B Gen.

I just happen to have one extra Generator like this right now!

Good Luck , Stew ...
Old November 7th 03, 01:04 AM
Pete KE9OA

That wasn't a bad generator............I had one for awhile, but have since
replaced it with newer equipment. How much are they going for nowadays?

Pete

Stew wrote in message
om...
Steve wrote in message

.net...
Has anyone got a simple WORKING signal generator that they could part
with that covers 1-500mc? Heath, Eico, Standard, Knight, RCA are all
just fine. I've gotten two "no way to test"....duhh "I don't know
anything about this type of equipment" units off ebay. Both have been
scavenged pretty bad. Both now live in the junk box and won't be resold.
I'll pay a fair price and shipping.

Thanks
Steve WA2CI

Hi Steve . Stew here .

I have a Generator that will cover .5 Mhz to 512 Mhz plus .Hp
8640B.323
If you get tired of the "entry level" Generators , contact me .
Note; if you look in many Amateur radio service manuals , they call
out the 8640B Gen.

I just happen to have one extra Generator like this right now!

Good Luck , Stew ...

For Sale - Texscan Sweep Generator model SG-677U $99.00 + shipping & handling. Mikel Giles Antenna 0 March 13th 04 06:54 PM
Sweep Generator AA5JJ Boatanchors 0 October 25th 03 07:21 AM
A Subtle Detail of Reflection Coefficients (but important to know) Dr. Slick Antenna 199 September 12th 03 10:06 PM
FS: Army 3KW Generator, needs work, $50 central Texas [email protected] Antenna 0 August 13th 03 06:07 PM
FS: Heathkit AG-8 Audio Generator GS Boatanchors 0 July 9th 03 05:32 PM