Old December 25th 03, 10:42 PM
N2ION

Default DONATIONS NEEDED

Long Island Mobile Amateur Radio Club (LIMARC), is looking for DONATIONS of
"Ham" gear, like triband beams, rigs, and towers, to be used for our Emergency
Communication Stations, and Field Day.

If you have any old equipment that you're not using anymore, and would like to
donate it to our cause, we will make sure that you get a nice letter, for a tax
deduction, from our club.
We really need your help, so please try to assist us in any way that you can.

Thanks in advance
Old January 1st 04, 08:17 PM
Bill Turner

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE ! DONATIONS SOLICITED, CRYSTAL QUESTIONS, HAM
ITEMS FOR SALE. I AM A HAM. BEEN ONE FOR MORE THAN 40 YEARS. HAS
SOMEONE DELETED THE HAM PORTIONS OF THE INTERNET OR WHY ARE THEY HERE.
HAS SOMEONE MADE SUCH A MESS OF THE HAM PORTION THAT THEY CAN'T GET AN
ANSWER. THIS IS THE ANTIQUE RADIO PORTION OF THE INTERNET, LETS KEEP
THAT WAY. BILL TURNER, WAOABI

Old January 2nd 04, 01:02 AM
Michael A. Terrell

Bill Turner wrote:

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE ! DONATIONS SOLICITED, CRYSTAL QUESTIONS, HAM
ITEMS FOR SALE. I AM A HAM. BEEN ONE FOR MORE THAN 40 YEARS. HAS
SOMEONE DELETED THE HAM PORTIONS OF THE INTERNET OR WHY ARE THEY HERE.
HAS SOMEONE MADE SUCH A MESS OF THE HAM PORTION THAT THEY CAN'T GET AN
ANSWER. THIS IS THE ANTIQUE RADIO PORTION OF THE INTERNET, LETS KEEP
THAT WAY. BILL TURNER, WAOABI

Look again, Bill, this is: rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Maybe its time to toss that web tv crap and use something that can
keep track of the newsgroup you are posting on.

--
We now return you to our normally scheduled programming.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Old January 4th 04, 04:53 PM
Ghost Writer

Tracy,

MAN you missed the boat. Bill's post was in RESPONSE to something. HE was
questioning some of the things being posted here - regardless whether he was
right or wrong to do so. And to my recollection, it was NOT "waitresses"
but rather a homeless woman he was handing out money to. Actually
certificates to buy food or whatever it was. A very nice gesture. You owe
him an apology. G.W.

"Tracy Fort" wrote in message
On Thu, 1 Jan 2004 14:17:08 -0600 (CST), (Bill
Turner) wrote:

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE ! DONATIONS SOLICITED, CRYSTAL QUESTIONS, HAM
ITEMS FOR SALE. I AM A HAM. BEEN ONE FOR MORE THAN 40 YEARS. HAS
SOMEONE DELETED THE HAM PORTIONS OF THE INTERNET OR WHY ARE THEY HERE.
HAS SOMEONE MADE SUCH A MESS OF THE HAM PORTION THAT THEY CAN'T GET AN
ANSWER. THIS IS THE ANTIQUE RADIO PORTION OF THE INTERNET, LETS KEEP
THAT WAY. BILL TURNER, WAOABI

What do you need a donation for? I thought you were giving away money
to waitresses these days. Or were you just trying to get laid? Did it
work? Let me know, I might try that trick too.

Tracy

Old January 4th 04, 05:00 PM
Tracy Fort

I know what he was responding to. I owe the old fart nothing!

Tracy

On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 11:53:01 -0500, "Ghost Writer"
wrote:

Tracy,

MAN you missed the boat. Bill's post was in RESPONSE to something. HE was
questioning some of the things being posted here - regardless whether he was
right or wrong to do so. And to my recollection, it was NOT "waitresses"
but rather a homeless woman he was handing out money to. Actually
certificates to buy food or whatever it was. A very nice gesture. You owe
him an apology. G.W.

.. .

Old January 4th 04, 06:29 PM
- - Bill - -

Tracy Fort wrote:
Oh your right! Sorry Bill! Did 50 bucks get ya a date with a homeless
woman?

Tracy

Tracy, did your last little 'go nuts on usenet' experience not teach you
anything?
Calm down for chrissake and quit looking for more trouble.

-Bill M

Old January 4th 04, 06:34 PM
Tracy Fort

Who's chris? Besides it's usenet, if you don't like it! Don't read it!

Tracy

On Sun, 04 Jan 2004 14:29:07 -0400, - - Bill - - exray@coquidotnet
wrote:

Tracy Fort wrote:
Oh your right! Sorry Bill! Did 50 bucks get ya a date with a homeless
woman?

Tracy

Tracy, did your last little 'go nuts on usenet' experience not teach you
anything?
Calm down for chrissake and quit looking for more trouble.

-Bill M

Help, Digital TV UHF antenna needed for 21-69 channels ja Antenna 3 February 10th 04 12:22 AM
AMATEUR DONATIONS NEEDED N2ION Antenna 64 January 29th 04 09:31 PM
HAM EQUIPMENT DONATIONS NEEDED N2ION Antenna 0 January 7th 04 04:53 PM
DONATIONS NEEDED N2ION Antenna 0 December 25th 03 10:43 PM
WTB: Heathkit Chippewa KL-1 Manual needed William Warren Boatanchors 0 July 19th 03 11:19 PM