Old January 17th 04, 02:19 AM
Steve

Default Swap:my HW-101 station for TS-520

Hi Gang,
I know there are lots of folks here that prefer the older tube
equipment. I'm looking for a Kenwood TS-520 as a back-up
rig. I have;

HW-101, works well but needs new electrolytics, front panel
has NO scratches or dents, cabinet has some scratches.
Manual and CW filter included

SP-600 and HP-23B speaker/power supply and cable

Heathkit Power/SWR meter (HM-102?)

solid state keyer (not Heathkit)

I'd prefer a Kenwood TS-520 but will consider a TS-820.
Must be in good cosmetic condition and complete. Minor
technical problems are OK as long as you tell me what they
are upfront. Plus or minus cash as condition warrents.

I'm located in Santa Rosa, CA. which is 50 miles north of
San Francisco.

Steve W6SSP