Old March 2nd 04, 01:53 AM
Clay Nicolsen

Default Hammarlund parts & paint supplier?

Had a total computer meltdown and lost all my web sites & favorites. I had
a link to a supplier of Hammarlund paint and clock lenses, in Wisconsin I
think??

They had different colors for different models, spray cans and quarts, and
clock lenses and parts.

Does this ring a bell with anyone? IIRC, they didn't have online ordering,
you had to phone or snail mail. Any help would be appreciated!

Also, I'm looking for the top two screws for the cabinet of an HQ-180AC,
the power supply filter cap for a 180AC, and the screws that hold the
cabinet back to the chassis for any of the larger HQ's.

Thanks,
Clay
Old March 3rd 04, 02:28 PM
Edward Knobloch

Clay Nicolsen wrote:
Had a total computer meltdown and lost all my web sites & favorites. I had
a link to a supplier of Hammarlund paint and clock lenses, in Wisconsin I
think??

They had different colors for different models, spray cans and quarts, and
clock lenses and parts.

Hello, Clay

I got this info from http://www.hammarlund.info

Clocks
Roberta Hummel, KA9OSA
202 Midvale Drive
Marshall, WI 53559-9616
(no email)

Clock crystals
E. C. (El) Spencer, W8VHF
2074 W Fountain Rd
Scottville, MI 49454

73,
Ed Knobloch

Old March 3rd 04, 04:36 PM
Bill Turner

I HAVE MADE OVER 60 CLOCK LENSES FOR HAMMARLUNDS, 40 FOR ONE MAN.

CHECK MY WEBSITE: www.dialcover.com
Bill Turner, excuse caps, short answers, stroke.
Business SASE, each order a copy of The Pocket Resource Guide.

Old March 4th 04, 03:41 AM
Clay Nicolsen

Clay Nicolsen wrote in
1:

Had a total computer meltdown and lost all my web sites & favorites.
I had a link to a supplier of Hammarlund paint and clock lenses, in
Wisconsin I think??

They had different colors for different models, spray cans and quarts,

Thanks for the input, guys!

I appreciate it.

Clay
Old March 4th 04, 04:58 AM
Mike Knudsen

In article , Clay Nicolsen
writes:

Had a total computer meltdown and lost all my web sites & favorites. I had
a link to a supplier of Hammarlund paint and clock lenses, in Wisconsin I
think??

Years ago, we on the news group got someone to run off a batch of Hammarlund
clock lenses. I needed one for my HQ-180, and bought two just to have a spare.
I'll sell the spare for $15 ppd. in the USA.
73, Mike K.
Oscar loves trash, but hates Spam! Delete him to reply to me.