Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 30th 04, 07:22 AM
TchrMe

Default Halli PM 23 Spkr info needed

Good evening to all on the list,
I just acquired a PM 23 spkr (the style with the h) and am in the process of
restoring it. Several questions--the grill cloth under the grill is creme
colored. Is that the original color? Also the transformer looks like it could
be a substitution.
What is the impedance of the spkr itself (without the xfmr) and how can I tell
the input impedance of this mystery xfmr? When hooked to my SX 28A, the 5K
terminals had more clarity in the sound than the 500 ohm terminals (which
sounded more bassy). Just for the heck of it I measured the input resistance
and got 470 ohms.
Thanks for the help ahead of time, 73 Mike KF6KXG

Info needed Scanman Boatanchors 0 January 10th 04 10:44 PM
Gotham Antenna info needed Keyboard In The Wilderness Antenna 4 December 5th 03 04:09 PM
Info in mil. receiver needed Tom Lager Boatanchors 10 November 1st 03 03:35 AM
Info in mil. receiver needed Tom Lager Boatanchors 0 October 31st 03 03:31 PM
Vee Beam info needed W5DXP Antenna 5 August 6th 03 07:39 AM