Old April 7th 04, 03:06 PM
Harry MacLean VE3GRO

Default Best Day for Dayton Hamvention?

Greetings!

If you only have one day, what's the best day to attend the Dayton
Hamvention--especially if you are interested in boatanchors and
boatanchor-related stuff? Two years ago I went on Friday, but the fleamarket
seemed a bit thin compared to fleamarkets other years--but then, as I recall,
the weather was rather poor. Last year VE3AUI and I went on Saturday, but a lot
of people seemed to have left and gone home early by the time we arrived--late
because of a tire blowout outside of Toledo. Those who habitually attend the
whole weekend must know. Given reasonable weather, what is the best single day
to attend the Dayton Hamvention?

Thanks for reading. All thoughts on this matter much appreciated. 73.

Harry, VE3GRO
London, Ontario
Old April 10th 04, 12:31 PM
Harry MacLean VE3GRO