Old April 21st 04, 11:23 PM
Mark Oppat

Default FS: SWEEP TUBES

I have a good quantity of sweep tubes, most new in box, some used, tested...
probably over 100 pcs total.... types like 6JE6A,C, 6JB6, 6JS6A, 6KD6, and
lots of odd fil voltage ones like 30KD6, 36LW6, 22JF6,
26LX6,etc,etc. Many in pairs.
Some of these can be used in audio applications as well as RF amps.

I am selling them all off now.
I post usually on rec.antiques.radio+phono, and am a board member of
Michigan Antique Radio Club.

If you or anyone you know has any interest, please email me now. I have
sold some on eBay but its time consuming, and I'd rather sell them here. I
am willing to make great deals on larger quantities. I also have sockets
for many types as well if you are building amps.
I will trade for lots of Centralab, Clarostat, IRC or Mallory control parts,
or eye tubes like 6G5/6U5/6T5/6H5/1629.
Dont wait, email me now if you have some wants.
Mark Oppat

remove nospam to reply.

FS: Transmitting Tubes Jim McShane Boatanchors 0 April 18th 04 06:00 PM
FS: TUBES Eugene Rippen Boatanchors 0 February 13th 04 03:08 AM
Question - 6EA8 and 6GH8A Tubes ??? Captain Crane Boatanchors 3 December 19th 03 12:39 PM
Tubes FS Tom Hix w4th Boatanchors 0 December 3rd 03 12:18 PM
FA 4 lots of 1930s boxed NOS audio and receiver tubes Simon Boatanchors 0 September 13th 03 03:14 PM