Old May 23rd 04, 11:18 PM
Joe Curry

Default Information on HP Power Cord

Greetings:

I am looking for some information on the three pin power cords that were
used, among others, by HP.

On one end is the standard 3-pin 15A 120v line plug; on the other end is an
oval body with three round sockets inside it. It looks like the old TV
cheater cords, but has a third, ground pin.

Does anyone know the name of this connector?

Does anyone know where I could obtain a few? Mouser doesn't have them.

Thanks in advance and 73,

Joe
K3ICO

Old May 23rd 04, 11:32 PM
Henry Kolesnik

I recall someone saying Amphenol makes them and you can get them at Allied
at a reasonable price. Some guys are trying to sell them at swapmeets for
$5 and ebay higher than that!
Check
Allied out.
73
hank WD5JFR
. com...

Old May 24th 04, 03:32 PM
Harold E. Johnson

I am looking for some information on the three pin power cords that were
used, among others, by HP.

On one end is the standard 3-pin 15A 120v line plug; on the other end is

an
oval body with three round sockets inside it. It looks like the old TV
cheater cords, but has a third, ground pin.

Does anyone know the name of this connector?

Does anyone know where I could obtain a few? Mouser doesn't have them.

Thanks in advance and 73,

Joe
K3ICO

I don't know of a name for them, but you can purchase them at your local
Singer sewing machine company. They use the same plug.

W4ZCB