Old June 7th 04, 08:48 PM
Ian Riden

Default WWII radios for trade

I am looking to trade the following for a PRC-25 or BC-474A:
Signal Corps Test Unit I-236
Signal Corps Aircraft Transmitter BC-458-A
Loud Speaker LS-454/V
Military J-38
B&W frequency meter, this is an ex-navy unit
Will trade the above and the following for a PRC-47 or similar
GF-11 Aircraft Transmitter USN Model Made by Western Electric August
of 1943, and it was never used, in pristine condition with all
original parts and tubes and works. Alsso Me-61/GRC field strength
meter

I will consider all trades for equipment, so just email me any trade
or even call me. I just graduated High School and need something to
rebuild and use when I am not working

Email me with any questions or trades or even call me
Thank You,
Ian Riden
KB3JJY NNN0IABT

Phone: 4108931925 Email: