Old June 23rd 04, 09:04 AM
Richard

Default Switching mode PSU's

Anyone made one to supply some tube/valve equipment?

I'm wanting to make one for a valved rx.

Anyone in UK making customer-windable transformers suitable for SMPS?

Such as what this company offers:

http://www.coilws.com/Switch%20Mode%20Power.htm

TIA.
Old July 6th 04, 10:58 AM
John Crighton

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 09:04:52 +0100, "Richard"
wrote:

Anyone made one to supply some tube/valve equipment?

I'm wanting to make one for a valved rx.

Anyone in UK making customer-windable transformers suitable for SMPS?

Such as what this company offers:

http://www.coilws.com/Switch%20Mode%20Power.htm

TIA.

Hello Richard,
Have a look here.
http://www.shlrc.mq.edu.au/~robinson...verter_4W.html
Go to the bottom of the above page for More Information.
Regards,
John Crighton