Old October 5th 04, 12:34 PM
Ian Riden

Default PRC-25 Pictures

Greetings,
I am looking for pictures of the PRC-25 in use, on a table, anywhere.
I particularly need photos of it with the webbing. This will be used
by an artist who is doing a painting of soldiers in vietnam and is
incluiding a lot of radio pics in it. Looking for detailed pictures of
the PRC-25, PRC-47, PRC-41, PRC-90, PRC-10, PRR-9, PRT-4, and other
ground, helicopter, and FAC radios.
de
Ian
kb3jjy
Old October 6th 04, 08:53 PM
William Warren

Check out Ebay: PRC-25's come up fairly often, and some have all the
accessories with them.

You can write the sellers and make a deal for more pictures.

William