Old May 9th 05, 07:31 PM
Charlie Hugg

Default FS TS-120S with CW Filter/Needs Work

I have a Kenwood TS-120S HF Transceiver for sale. It has the Optional YK88C
CW Filter installed. It is complete except for
the 3 Black extention knobs for the Vox Controls that come out the top of
the cabinet. Radio needs some work. Receiver works fine, digital display
very
clear and stable. Front Panel is good. Cabinet has some scratches and
scuffs.
It will not go into transmit. When you key the mic, nothing happens. Was
working
fine before. Maybe the transmit/receive relay. Comes with the original
Manual.
No mic or Power Cord. Price is $135 plus shipping from 79602. Thanks,
Charlie Hugg, K5MBX

Old May 9th 05, 09:41 PM
Nobody

Send me your email address so we can communicate off list.

Tim AA6DQ

How to work satelites? [email protected] General 3 December 13th 04 08:28 PM
Best Home Base Work Reynard Policy 0 November 9th 04 04:54 PM
Here it is-BPL full rollout in Va Brian Kelly Policy 459 December 2nd 03 12:40 PM
R/S Solderless BNC Connectors: How Can They Possibly Work Well ? Robert11 Antenna 10 November 22nd 03 11:46 PM
Geller Media [email protected] Broadcasting 0 September 19th 03 09:03 PM