Old May 17th 05, 04:54 PM
Chuck Harris

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:
Chuck Harris wrote:

Right he

If I go into your house and steal all of your belongings, and then
give them to Goodwill, out of the goodness of my heart, then it's
ok, right?

If you think you can get past the .44 magnum, go ahead.

You are challenging me to burglarize your house so you can try and
shoot me.

Get a life chuckie, I in no way was 'challenging' you to burglarize my
home, you are the one that first mentioned burglarizing. I simply said
if you do, then be prepared to face the consenquences.

No, you said if I think I can get past your 44 magnum, go ahead.

That is a challenge.

My hypothetical question, shown above was an attempt to help you to
understand that it doesn't matter whether or not a thief sells, or
gives away stolen property, a crime has still occurred.

And as I said, as long as it remains hypothetical, then you have nothing
to worry about.

I never worry about people who tell me what violent things they are going
to do to me. That is usually just bravado from cowards spouting off. The
ones I worry about more are those that plot in silence.

-Chuck
Old May 17th 05, 08:05 PM
-exray-

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:

Chuck Harris wrote:

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:

Chuck Harris wrote:

Anyone who should attempt to break into my home and I am there, will
find out for sure. That isn't hypothetical, that is a fact.

Take it to private e-mail, gunslingers. This has gotten tiresome for
the rest of us.

-Bill.

Old May 17th 05, 08:51 PM
Chuck Harris

-exray- wrote:
Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:

Chuck Harris wrote:

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:

Chuck Harris wrote:

Anyone who should attempt to break into my home and I am there, will
find out for sure. That isn't hypothetical, that is a fact.

Take it to private e-mail, gunslingers. This has gotten tiresome for
the rest of us.

You speak for the entire group? Wow! That must cause you a lot of stress!

Ain't no gunslingers here sheriff. Just a couple of wannabes, and my sorry
self.

-Chuck
Old May 18th 05, 12:49 AM
;-p

Robert Hawk wrote:
If you want to throw the bullsh*t and call it a hypothetical

Situation, Then
Hypotheticaly when you trespass onto his properity and into his

domicile
He will "fear for his life" and blow your f*cking head off.

Hypothetically speaking that would be my approach to this issue..
As soon as I "fear for my life", in my own home or on my properity
as a result of your illegal entry, I WILL use Lethal Force to defend

myself.

Just my opinion.

Bob

"Cmd Buzz Corey" wrote in message
Chuck Harris wrote:

So, tell me, why do you feel so threatened that you need to

announce
to the world (that is the audience here) that you are armed and

looking
for a fight?

You read it your way I will read it my way..in My opinion,
this is you..... Massachusetts, home of, anti gun, kennedy, faggot,
democrat, bleeding heart Liberals..

There was nothing in my post that could possibly make a literate

person
believe I was planning to burglarize *your* home, and yet your

first
instinct was to thump your chest and warn off all potential

intruders.

Where did I say I was looking for a fight? and I don't feel

threatened,
you come burglarizing my home and you are the one looking for a

fight
and will certainly feel threathened. You are the one who brought it

up,
not me.

Just My Opinion. G

Bob

So people that steal manuals should be shot? And what does Mr. Kennedy,
faggots, or liberals have to do with it. Defending your property or
life is one thing but idle threats of violence really are uncalled for.

I'll bet I can still pee higher up the wall than you ;-p

Old May 20th 05, 08:04 PM

On 17 May 2005 16:49:03 -0700, ";-p"
wrote:

I'll bet I can still pee higher up the wall than you ;-p

From a bathroom wall many years ago:

Anyone can pee on the floor; be a hero -- crap on the ceiling.

Old May 21st 05, 04:33 AM
Duby Todd

Hey, this is more fun than a hockey game! Somebody else want to throw their
weight around?

Dube K4DWW

";-p" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old May 24th 05, 01:44 AM
;-p

Duby Todd wrote:
Hey, this is more fun than a hockey game! Somebody else want to

throw their
weight around?

Dube K4DWW

So people that steal manuals should be shot? And what does Mr.

Kennedy,
faggots, or liberals have to do with it. Defending your property or
life is one thing but idle threats of violence really are uncalled

for.

I'll bet I can still pee higher up the wall than you ;-p

Aw heck, I was just kidding around. At my age I'm just lucky I can
still pee!