Old October 27th 04, 08:49 PM
Jim

Default Difference between NC-57 and NC-57M

What is the difference between a National NC-57 and a NC-57M?

Jim
Old October 27th 04, 10:48 PM
Nc183d

The NC57M was the marine version. It was d.c. capable. A nice addition to your
boat. No other differences. Same coverage. Same set other than that.
rgds,
Mark S.
Old October 28th 04, 09:51 PM
K3HVG

I'd like to add that the "M", like the rest of the typical acey-deucey
sets really needs an isolation xformer in front of it. I can remember
getting bit a time or two as a kid with my '57M! Regards K3HVG

Old November 1st 04, 09:54 PM
Paul

Interesting. Now, what is the difference between a NC57 and a NC57B? I
restored a "B" and used some parts from a '57 and can see no
difference between the two!

Paul, KD7HB

(Nc183d) wrote in message ...
The NC57M was the marine version. It was d.c. capable. A nice addition to your
boat. No other differences. Same coverage. Same set other than that.
rgds,
Mark S.

Difference between 5/8 and 3/4 lambda Marcello Antenna 7 April 9th 04 12:15 AM
Difference between 6DQ6A and 6DQ6B? K5DH Boatanchors 1 February 23rd 04 06:15 PM
lmr-100 and lmr-195 difference Antenna 1 February 21st 04 04:11 AM
vhf/uhf difference??? [email protected] Antenna 5 December 15th 03 10:54 PM
What's the difference between 4CX250B and 4CX250R? ¿ÀÁø¼Ö Boatanchors 2 September 9th 03 01:26 PM