Old June 4th 05, 12:40 AM
Jim DeClercq

Default drum scales for HRO-60?

Does anyone know how to make drum scales for a HRO-60? I am missing a few.
If so, I would like to buy some. If not, I would appreciate knowing
what a completed set is supposed to look like.

K8JUM

/"\ Jim --Sylvania, Ohio, USA
\ / ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus! |
X against HTML mail | Copy me into your ~/.signature|
/ \ and postings | to help me spread! |
..

Old June 4th 05, 02:19 AM
Roger and Ute Brown

Not sure what you mean. If your missing only a few - then you know what
they look like. I suppose you could fabricate new ones easily enough. Many
60's were only equipped with the standard's (A,B,C,D) and perhaps a few
more - depending on what coil set's they had. They can be hard to find in
the exact band that you're looking for at times.
Roger/KL7Q

.

Old June 5th 05, 01:06 AM
Jim DeClercq

I can cut plastic to shape, and can probably find transfer letters, but
how many dial divisions should there be on each one, and how far from the
end of the plastic would each scale begin and end? Even the exact end
points would be useful.

Those scales are what you tweaked your coil sets to. These are the
references for coil adjustment.

What I would like is just the results of lying a set of them on a copy
machine, and pushing start.

I had hoped that someone had a fairly complete coil set, and could do
this. Then, I suppose, I could have a go at making a duplicate.

Jim

Roger and Ute Brown writes:

: Not sure what you mean. If your missing only a few - then you know what
: they look like. I suppose you could fabricate new ones easily enough. Many
: 60's were only equipped with the standard's (A,B,C,D) and perhaps a few
: more - depending on what coil set's they had. They can be hard to find in
: the exact band that you're looking for at times.
: Roger/KL7Q
: "Jim DeClercq" wrote in message
: ...
: Does anyone know how to make drum scales for a HRO-60? I am missing a few.
: If so, I would like to buy some. If not, I would appreciate knowing
: what a completed set is supposed to look like.
:
: K8JUM
:
:
: --
: --
: /"\ Jim --Sylvania, Ohio, USA
: \ / ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus! |
: X against HTML mail | Copy me into your ~/.signature|
: / \ and postings | to help me spread! |
: .
: