Old November 16th 04, 08:53 PM
Bill

Default For Sale: Seco Model 78 tube tester

For Sale: Seco Model 78 tube tester. Works excellently! But my son and
I are dropping out of the antique radio refurb hobby. (He's headed off
to college...) The wooden case has been stripped and ready for your
favorite coat of shellac or varnish. (I had planned on doing this
myself before we got out of the hobby. I would have done it before
selling, but felt maybe the purchaser would want to choose their own
favorite finish instead.)

I have NO IDEA what these things are worth. And we don't do Ebay. But
I will ask for the original selling price for this unit back in 1958,
and you can calculate the 45 years of inflation that will signify the
bargain you're receiving. ;-)

$48.50 and I will pay for shipping and insurance.
Replies to:

Thanks and 73; Bill Lauterbach - WA8MEA
NEAT STUFF!
http://qth.com/dwm

Seco 107c tube tester tube index?? Ed Boatanchors 1 May 6th 09 09:21 PM
FS: B&K MODEL 500 TUBE TESTER dt Boatanchors 0 February 16th 04 03:40 AM
Tube tester query? k3hvg Boatanchors 4 February 2nd 04 02:47 AM
FS: Jackson 648 Tube Tester A F Four Kilo Boatanchors 0 January 11th 04 12:46 PM
Tube Tester Mel Kowal Boatanchors 0 December 15th 03 03:24 AM