Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 8th 05, 03:56 PM
why_not@spam_sucks.org

albert & brittany spears wrote:

You need to brush up on electronics.theory - seriously.

Instead of playing with nice old radios perhaps Lego blocks might be your
speed.

"Diane" wrote in message

Dumb question, but how does it affect my old tube receivers slowly
bringing up the voltage using my 12amp variable transformer versus a
smaller one? Is it just overkill or is there some danger to the radio?
-Phil (not Diane)

Maybe you need to take your lego's and go home or better yet, take a
course in basic human relations - how to play well with others.