Old August 11th 05, 06:31 AM
hillbilly3302

Default HK Warrior

nice big amp, spare set of tubes. someone else needs this amp, its in my
way and I don't intend to fix it... bad Hum when the HV is turned on.
not a cap, may be a loose winding in transformer... I bought it from an
estate in Springfield, Mo. and was told it was working... I have 250.00 in
it, make me an offer... I'm 35 miles south of Branson, Mo. in the
Ozarks... pick up only, it weighs 100 lbs. unit looks good and is
clean...
--
K5DRC Since 1969
BULL SHOALES LAKE

Some day someone will give a WAR and nobody will go

HELP! HEATHKIT WARRIOR AMPLIFIER Reg1647 Swap 2 October 16th 04 05:34 PM
Race Warrior off to attend a Star-burning Frank Gilliland CB 2 April 23rd 04 06:02 AM
HK warrior hillbilly3302 Boatanchors 9 February 28th 04 04:52 AM
Heathkit Warrior Mod for transceiver Scott Equipment 0 December 24th 03 02:59 PM
Heathkit Warrior Mod for transceiver Scott Equipment 0 December 24th 03 02:59 PM