Old August 19th 05, 06:20 AM
-ex-

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

A local woman was arrested about a month ago for getting involved in
one of the "Nigerian" schemes. She was greedy enough to fall for the BS
and now she is out a lot of money, and in jail. I didn't get her name
because I was so busy laughing, and deleting a dozen similar e-mails.

Why is she in jail?

-BM
Old August 19th 05, 07:41 AM
Michael A. Terrell

-ex- wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

A local woman was arrested about a month ago for getting involved in
one of the "Nigerian" schemes. She was greedy enough to fall for the BS
and now she is out a lot of money, and in jail. I didn't get her name
because I was so busy laughing, and deleting a dozen similar e-mails.

Why is she in jail?

-BM

She cashed a check the bad guys sent her. It was the money to pay
the "Bribes", but the bank notified the FBI about the check because it
was drawn on a bank they were investigating for other cases. Of course,
it later bounced and that was about the time she was arrested. You
should have heard her on TV yammering on that she had only tried to help
the other people, and hadn't done anything wrong. I'll bet her IQ meter
didn't hit 70 most days.

--
Link to my "Computers for disabled Veterans" project website deleted
after threats were telephoned to my church.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old August 19th 05, 04:33 PM
why_not@spam_sucks.org

They even have their own conferences to perfect techniques.

http://j-walk.com/other/conf/
Old August 20th 05, 05:03 PM
Brian Hill

wrote in message
They even have their own conferences to perfect techniques.

http://j-walk.com/other/conf/

lol too much!

B.H.

FS: Hallicrafters, Lafayette, Dentron, Heathkit and More Dave Hollander Equipment 0 June 1st 04 04:46 AM
FS Hallicrafters R-47 Speaker Charlie Hugg Shortwave 0 January 7th 04 09:19 PM
FS Hallicrafters R-47 Speaker Charlie Hugg Swap 0 January 7th 04 09:18 PM
Hallicrafters for sale JONWEINER Swap 0 November 28th 03 07:22 PM
FS Hallicrafters SX-28 radio, 2 Cases and a large Hallicrafters Speaker Who Swap 1 October 10th 03 07:53 PM