Old September 20th 05, 02:25 AM
Ron in Radio Heaven

Default I thought you might be interested in this

I thought you might be interested in this.

Old September 20th 05, 11:06 PM
Ron in Radio Heaven

Barry OGrady wrote:
You might get $40 for the complete unit in good working order.

Really, I'll take all you have for $40 each.
This is clearly someone that knows not what he's talking about.

Ron
Old September 24th 05, 12:53 AM
Brian Hill

"Ron in Radio Heaven" wrote in message
om...
Barry OGrady wrote:
You might get $40 for the complete unit in good working order.

Really, I'll take all you have for $40 each.
This is clearly someone that knows not what he's talking about.

Ron

And I'll double that. I always thought the VII was a great sounding rig.

B.H.

We may set something up! I saw you by accident and I'm interested in you!!!! Allen Shortwave 0 September 12th 05 09:54 AM
And You Thought You'd Seen It All David Stinson Boatanchors 2 May 19th 04 12:12 AM
The Pool N2EY Policy 515 February 22nd 04 03:14 AM
Just when you thought you had all this figured out John F. Grimes Homebrew 6 August 5th 03 07:54 PM
Just when you thought you had all this figured out John F. Grimes Homebrew 0 August 2nd 03 09:25 PM