Old September 21st 05, 10:47 PM
Charlie Hugg

Default FS Shure 444 mics

For Sale Shure 444 mics. I have 3 of them. Two Silver ones wired with 4 Pin
Plugs and One Black one with RCA Jack. The Black one is the
Ham Radio Outlet version with HRO on the front. I have copies of
instructions with the Silver ones and the Original Instrucions with the
Black one.
I am asking $35 each for the Silvers 444s and $45 for the Black 444 plus
shipping from 79602. They are in nice shape. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX

See my Signal/One, Collins & Drake
Photo Galleries and my Hallicrafters
Virtual Museum at http://hug-a-bug.com

FA: Pair of Shure 414B hand mics Les Wilson Swap 0 March 7th 05 01:12 AM
FS Mics cl Swap 0 February 23rd 05 05:41 AM
FS New old stock Shure DTMF backlit Mics Newcastle2way Swap 0 December 12th 04 04:04 AM
Pre Hamfest Sale on my Vintage Mic's K5JOE Swap 0 April 20th 04 11:08 PM
FS: Doc's: Shure mics and Butternut HF5B AL G. Swap 0 October 16th 03 02:48 PM