Old November 24th 05, 04:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Lazy Senior

Default fresh boatanchors, anyone?

Ron in Radio Heaven wrote:
Lazy Senior wrote:

Gosh I must really bug you
Lazy Senior

I know for sure that this continuous BS is bugging ME
and probably a lot of other people too.

Drop it and let's go back to talking about BAs.

Ron

Beerbarrel, Uncle Pete, and Chuckee seem to have a grudge against me and
wont stop. Every post I do they want to humilate me. And I never back
from a fight....

If it bugs you - - ALL email clients have filters, use them and you wont
have to read this crap. I use the filters all the time for FA and FS ads
and also people I dont like to read. I havent filtered the above 3 jerks
- yet.

Lazy Senior
Old November 24th 05, 04:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Senior,

One can only be made to feel inferior by one's own consent. If you
believe you are better than they are, then they can't hurt you no
matter what they say.

The Eternal Squire

Old November 24th 05, 02:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Chuck Harris

Lazy Senior wrote:
Ron in Radio Heaven wrote:

Lazy Senior wrote:

Gosh I must really bug you
Lazy Senior

I know for sure that this continuous BS is bugging ME
and probably a lot of other people too.

Drop it and let's go back to talking about BAs.

Ron

Beerbarrel, Uncle Pete, and Chuckee seem to have a grudge against me and
wont stop. Every post I do they want to humilate me. And I never back
from a fight....

I beg your pardon! You are the one that seems to have a grudge
against the world. You come storming into this group, asking for
opinions, and then get all huffed when the opinions you receive
disagree with your own.

You make political statements that are guaranteed to draw a heated
response, and then get all flustered when they do.

You complain about what a cesspool usenet is, and how this group has
no value, and then you start leaving your brown ducks in our pond.

I have been a contributing member of this group for 3-4 years,
but since your arrival, you have offered nothing of value to anyone....Nothing!

When I asked a simple question about a Swan 350 (knowing that there
were a few Swan 350 users on this group) you took that as an opportunity
to make derisive remarks about me owning a Swan.

Where are your posts with content?

-Chuck